Live tv
cannot get any live tv stations. from youtube i see i need a m3u. s that correct? where would in find one for the US?
Are you looking of online streaming TV? If so, I have no idea for the US.

If you want OTA from your antenna, you need a tuner and a backend, see PVR (wiki)

PS, most youtube howtos will lead you to piracy, if you go that way, no support here!!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes for the US. on the you tube videos I see when they hit the tv button they get a list of channels
That's what I'm lol ling for. IE discovery, tnt a&e etc
Do you have a subscription to e.g. Discovery? If not, then you're looking to bypass paying, which we can't help with. If you do, then you're into PVR backends as nickr says - although, again, we can't help with decryption of those channels if they're not broadcast "in the clear".
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-05-13, 01:43)wizardfitz Wrote: cannot get any live tv stations. from youtube i see i need a m3u. s that correct? where would in find one for the US?
Do you mean "Channels" on Youtube?
Like the Discovery "Channel", Cooking "channel", Western "Channel" Classic Movies "Channel".
Because as the 2 "TK" Said well you read what they said, there are plenty of "free" "Channels" and legal on YT, but as to free TV no you have to dig deep for that
Thank You
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live tv0