Skins dont show graphics
i have downloaded a few themes...mainly MC360 and xTV. (I only want xTV to work...but i tried MC360 as a backup check).

i downloaded from the SVN using .
I uploaded the xTV folder into "xbmc > contents > resources > xbmc > skin".

I then booted up XBMC, and went to appearance, and selected xTV as a skin. It refreshes the screen, and when the new skin is supposed to load and show, it instead just shows a black screen with white text. I can tell the skin has loaded because the font changes style and location.

any ideas on how to get skins to work....mainly the xTV skin?
When you download the themes from SVN, you will need to run the "build.bat" file to generate the graphics. Since the build.bat file is for Windows, I had to copy to a Windows machine first and then copy the results from the "build" directory to skins.
I had the same luck (or lack thereof) with xTV. I have a Mac Mini Core Duo (Intel GMA950) hooked up to an LCD TV via DVI @ 1280x768 pixels. I get the same black screen with text on xTV. I suspect that in my case 1280x768 resolution is the culprit. What's your setup?
exousir Wrote:When you download the themes from SVN, you will need to run the "build.bat" file to generate the graphics. Since the build.bat file is for Windows, I had to copy to a Windows machine first and then copy the results from the "build" directory to skins.

Thanks! That did it! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skins dont show graphics0