[PATCH] Patches to compile XBMC Win32/SDL for recent svn revisions
Hi,

I've created a patch to compile the Win32/SDL build with a recent svn revision (11782). I haven't uploaded it to SF since it contains a lot of changes and I don't know if this will harm the other ports.
This patch doesn't add new features. It just contains the changes done by ArtD. and me to compile also with the newest changes (including VS 2003 project file).
If I have time I'll update this thread from time to time to keep track with the svn changes.

Patch to compile with revision 11782: http://mwiki.ws0.org/index.php/Developme.../SDL_build
Thumbs Up 
Please upload it as a diff to our patch-tracker on SourceForge anyway for review and tracking purposes, thanks.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_submit_a_patch

Also. if possible and not too much work please try to split the diff patches for easier (thus quicker) reviewing.

PS! Remember to logon to Sourceforge before sumitting the patch/patches (it seems to time-out the logon now)

PPS! @WiSo, if you haven't already, please register an Wiki account and PM pike to get 'ninja (write) status'
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hi,

I've already updated the Wiki with how to build the SDL build with VS 2003. The problem is that it is already obsolete.
If I get someday a feature/bugfix ready I will upload it in the way I did for the junction fix which is pretty small. The problem with this big patch is that it contains only things to get it compiled and where to split there? Even though I wonder why the problem with the namespaces (had to remove some std:Smile only occurs on Windows!?
To be honest I don't like the patch because it was a quick fix to get it compiled and hopefully head over to implementing new things but it might help interested developers to come into the game.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Patches to compile XBMC Win32/SDL for recent svn revisions0