Thank you
RockerC you need to take a chill pill buddy, what's wrong with people saying nice things? tvaddons is not the enemy
(2017-05-24, 01:55)SONICborg Wrote: tvaddons is not the enemy
Why do you say that?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You need to realise why they are here and the reasons why tvaddons sent them.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
This happens once a year normally and now all of a sudden there are 4 threads from first time posters during 2 days. Are you kidding us @SONICborg?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-05-24, 01:55)SONICborg Wrote: RockerC you need to take a chill pill buddy, what's wrong with people saying nice things? tvaddons is not the enemy
Tvaddons needs to die in a big fire!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That place is a parasite, pure and simple. Living off us as a host, and killing it off in the process with the piracy crap it pushes and peddles without clear distinction that it's not sourced, endorsed or approved by us.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-05-24, 01:55)SONICborg Wrote: tvaddons is not the enemy
Actually they are the enemy of Kodi. Did you read? => http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314790

FYI; TVAddons is the leading distributer of addons for piracy and primary promoter of "fully loaded" boxes.

Again, more background information here => https://kodi.tv/article/piracy-box-selle...lling-kodi

TVAddons is evil incarnate as far as the core values of this kodi.tv community goes, at least publicly.

If you strongly disagree with that then maybe you should not belong to this Kodi community at kodi.tv
It is hard not to love.
This thread has gone off topic and is coming close to violating the forum rules (wiki) and to elements of trolling so it's being closed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thumbs Up 
Just wanted to say thank you very much to all the developers who are involved in this project.

You all deserve better recognition and praises. You have really made my life so much better..

You guys and gals...ROCK big time

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Keep up the fantastic work
Hello gbmarks,

Thank you for your good wishes. They have been well received. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Another useless thread....
(2017-05-25, 08:20)DaLanik Wrote: Another useless thread....

SeriouslyHuh
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Thumbs Up 
I just wanted to thank you and all the team members for everything that you do to give us free entertainment. I especially appreciate your efforts to keep things secure. Many many thanks!!
Thank you Amberski7. The Team appreciates the support. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you2