• 8(current)
OpenSubtitles.org downloader script
Dan Dare Wrote:@Talle
Just finished a rough version of a plugin, if you want to try it and provide some feedback, see below:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49749

Thx.

I´m at work right now but will try tonight, I will get back to you with feedback!

THX!

//Talle
I've looked through the thread, but I have no idea how this script is supposed to work, or how to execute it within XBMC for Windows...

Help?
Is there any way I can set the script to download the subtitle in the folder of the movie it belongs to?
Lightbulb 
generator Wrote:Is there any way I can set the script to download the subtitle in the folder of the movie it belongs to?

This question has probably already been answered already but just in case anybody is wondering, here's a quick how to.

'XBMC main screen' > 'Settings' > 'Add-ons' > 'Enabled Add-ons' > 'Subtitles' > 'XBMC Subtitles' > 'Configure' > 'Advanced Options' > Click the option 'Subtitle Download Folder Same As Movie'

Let me know if anybody finds this useful.

L8r

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(As a side note, this how to is for the XBMC Subtitles add-on which I believe is a derivative of this script. If you haven't got it, you can download it by starting at the XBMC home screen then > 'Settings' > 'Add-ons' > 'Get Add-ons' > 'XBMC.org Add-ons' > 'Subtitles' > 'XBMC Subtitles')
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenSubtitles.org downloader script2