Remove Sources
I'm sure this is an easy one but for my searching I can't find it. I need to remove some sources from my movies list. How? I see in the add source selection there is a remove but I can't get it to un-ghost. Any help?
jeremymc7 Wrote:I'm sure this is an easy one but for my searching I can't find it. I need to remove some sources from my movies list. How? I see in the add source selection there is a remove but I can't get it to un-ghost. Any help?

Hit the 'C' key to bring up context menu.

-elan
elan Wrote:Hit the 'C' key to bring up context menu.

-elan

Wow, I heard from the master himself. I must say you are amazing. I've been plauying with ALL the Mac HTPC front-ends for months now since I was sick of the headaches of Windows and tied of waiting for XBMC Linux. Then you came along. =) Updates are fast and furious. I'm loving it.

Now back to the topic at hand. I actually found my answer just before you responded, by using the right mouse button. Didn't think it would be there but bamm. As for "c" I knew there had to be something but I couldn't find "c" on the Wiki. We need to add that! =)

Thanks so much not only for the quick response, but doing this all in record time ! ! !
The C key doesn't work for me : neither on my imac nor on my mac mini

On my Imac the right click is ok, on my mac mini i'm using an ibook with the screen sharing and the ctrl+click doesn't work also....

what can I do ?
fpoil Wrote:The C key doesn't work for me : neither on my imac nor on my mac mini

On my Imac the right click is ok, on my mac mini i'm using an ibook with the screen sharing and the ctrl+click doesn't work also....

what can I do ?

Whack your Library/Application Support/XBMC directory or edit your keymap. It should have a line like this under the keyboard section.

<c>ContextMenu</c>
elan Wrote:Whack your Library/Application Support/XBMC directory or edit your keymap. It should have a line like this under the keyboard section.

<c>ContextMenu</c>

Thanks! In my keymap it said <menu>ContextMeny</menu>, and after chaning it it worked perfectly!
same here

keymap changed and it's working now

thank you Elan

with the logitech harmony 785 and remote buddy I've got a real mediacenter now
How would you go about doing this on an Apple TV without access to a keyboard? Do I have to use ssh to edit the a config file?

Thanks
VerifyMe Wrote:How would you go about doing this on an Apple TV without access to a keyboard? Do I have to use ssh to edit the a config file?

Thanks

nano is your friend for editing things under a ssh connect or lacking that scp the file to a local box, edit it, and scp it back.
VerifyMe Wrote:How would you go about doing this on an Apple TV without access to a keyboard? Do I have to use ssh to edit the a config file?

Thanks

Pressing and holding Menu brings the context menu.
Exclamation 
Krieg Wrote:Pressing and holding Menu brings the context menu.

When I hold my MENU button, on recently XBMC Patchsticked Apple TV 3.x latest nothing comes up.
On which screen?
Which skin are you using?
Menu button works normally for other actions?

Apart from that you could manually remove sources by editing the sources.xml file.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
Exclamation 
Bobby Blixberg Wrote:On which screen?
Which skin are you using?
Menu button works normally for other actions?

Apart from that you could manually remove sources by editing the sources.xml file.

Ive used Confluence and PM3 and this is while I am playing any media. If I press & hold the Menu button on my Apple Remote, nothing happens. Do I need to repatch, reinstall something?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Adding_Media_Sources

When the context menu is not working with your apple remote in XBMC you could first check if it wokrs in standard frontrow interface.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
This is on AppleTV how do I even get FrontRow on it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Sources0