Subtitles Delay
Hi Folks!

First of all, say thank you for the wonderful app that you have bring to osx and for your time helping the people.

My concern is about the delay option with the subtitles, I've notice that this option is not working, I've proved with two different movies and is not working, doesn't matter if you add 10 sec or you retard the 10 sec, the subtitles still at the same time. I've used this with the xbox and works great, so if you know something about it I'll be waiting for the answer and if it's not I wonder is a bug you'll fix soon.

Thanks for everything
you are sure these are not hardsubbed movies? if there is no subtitle stream selectable from osd they are.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I can confirm that subtitles (srt softsubs) delay does not work. Tried it with 3 different movies. Sad
yes, I am sure that this option is not working, at least for me. I am an active user of this wonderful media center at the xbox, so I know how to do some things and I'm a little done with the interface, so I've tried with two different movies and it wasn't working. the video file was .avi and the subtitle was .srt

I've tried the same movie and the same subtitle with the xbox and in this situation the delay was working, but unfortunately with the osx's version wasn't Sad

Thanks for your attention and your work, it's the best media center ever Big Grin

Finally I'll get the mac mini for the media center at home Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Delay0