A few possible bugs and questions and a suggestion
Smile 
Now that the X3100 works (AWESOME!!), I tried a lot of my media. Here are the things I have found so far:

the XBMC folder in the Library\Applications Support\ did not seem to exist, so I created it in finder... once it was there, XBMC put a couple files into it but no other folders... when viewed it using terminal, there were more files and the userdata directory present... but the dates indicated they were several days old. I trashed the whole thing and then restarted XBMC... the folder was created again and was completely visible in finder. Also, it solved problems I had with looking at pictures and playing some files.

I also noticed, that going to my NAS via the mount on the desktop seemed to work much better (faster) than by accessing via SMB support within XBMC... this may have been due to trashing and recreating the support folder.

The visualization work when I hit tab, but the bottom 1/5th of the screen is messed up:

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image...re1th3.png

Finally, Karaoke doesn't work... I assume it just isn't implemented yet (sure hope it is on the path at some point!)

Since so many of my videos only have digital audio (5.1), I can't use them yet... but I can tell just how awesome this is. I can tell you now that streaming a DVD folder actually WORKS over wi-fi (g)... in Front Row, it stutters so much it is useless... XBMC is the Front Row KILLER!

Love you guys!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few possible bugs and questions and a suggestion0