Can not play Xbox DVD-disc Games?
Sad 
I have xbmc as my default dash and for some reason i cannot play any xbox games, the xbox cannot reconize it. does any one have any ideas that can help me?No
Are you talking about discs? or you can't play them off the hard drive? If you are talking about discs then your DVD drive may be bad. Need more info for help.

J_K_M_A_N
i'm talking about disc, dvd drive shouldnt be bad becuase i have just used it, and now it is not able to read any games
have you tried using a different default dash? worth a shot..
yes i tried evox and it said that i didnt even had a disk in the dvd
will it read any other dvd media?
i havent tried that i'll have to put a movie in when i get home
i hacked the xbox using itools 007 v1.7.5 in case that helps
Well, since evox won't play as well, it doesn't seem to be an XBMC issue.
You might find more help over at xbox-scene for this kind of thing.
i tried to put a dvd in it and it did not boot in either xbmc or evox and it said that there was not a disc in the dvd player
sounds like your drive then.
but i used it like 3 days ago and i have never had a problem with it, would it be possible that something in C/ got messed up casing it not to be able to read discs?
i reloaded the c/ from a backup i made awhile ago and it didnt fix my problem
anyone know how i can test my dvd drive?
If an original Xbox game (retail purchased, not a backup/copy) do not boot your Xbox then the DVD-ROM drive hardware is more than likely faulty/broken. "Boot" mean you put it into the Xbox via the eject-button when the Xbox is turned-off, (not while you have a dashboard that is stored on the Xbox harddrive up and running).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not play Xbox DVD-disc Games?0