XBMC locked up system
I believe Elan dared somebody to get XBMC 0.1.4 to lock up - Looks like I did one better and hosed the whole system! Here are my steps:

1) Removed XBMC from applications and XBMC folder from users/matt/Library/Application Support

2) Copied XBMC 0.1.4 to Applications and launched

3) Mounted audio share on Win2k3 domain controller via Go - connect to server - Ironhide - chose "audio" mount

4) Launched XBMC

5) Went into audio settings, changed to analog. Went into video settings, chose full screen for resolution. NOTE: Didn't restart xbmc, kept it windowed

6) Decided I wanted to mount my DVD share, went to Go - connect to server - Ironhide - chose DVDs mount.

7) Went to xbmc chose add source, decided I'd try mounting SMB inside XBMC. Browsed to JerkyChew workgroup, chose Ironhide, opened Audio. Provided username and password, hit ok. Tried to add the new source but it prompted my for my name and password again. Started entering them, everything froze.

Full Mac crash log and XBMC log posted to http://pastebin.com/m11622096

My gut is that the Mac OS didn't like me trying to mount SMB from within XBMC while the OS was also trying to mount SMB. Let me know if I can provide any more info. Mac info is in sig, Windows share is a Win2003 SP2 domain controller.
Mac: White iMac Core Duo, Radeon mobility X1300 128MB video, Broadcom CrystalHD Mini PCIe OS X 10.5.6
PC: Mythbuntu 10.10, Dual-core Pentium 2.0GHZ, 2GB RAM, GeForce 9400 PCIe
TV: 60" Sharp Aquos connected via HDMI
...And a launch day Boxee Box!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC locked up system0