Solved how to remove Metalliq
I bought a box and have an issue. I posted a screenshot, which I was told I have "Metalliq" a banned app. How do I remove it? I looked in add-ons and don't see it. I feel disappointed with the person that sold me unit for adding a banned addon.
If it's not visible anywhere in your add-ons list, then it may well be the only way to remove it is to completely uninstall Kodi and reinstall a fresh version downloaded from this side and sideloaded onto the box. You may also be able to remove it if you can SSH into the box and manually remove the relevant folder from the add-ons directory, but that may leave the box unstable.

It's one of those scenarios where it may well be better to return the device and demand a refund if it's not too late. Note that trying to assist on their removal is the only support we offer here for banned addons (wiki) and builds such as this one.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Watched video on how to install, and did the opposite to successfully remove. Thanks
Feel free to clos this thread
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to remove Metalliq0