The Wiki
Since the wiki is currently Xbox specific, is it ok if we go ahead and start adding notes for the OSX version to it?

Will there be a separate wiki for the OSX version, or can we add to the current one?

Is it ok if I start adding stuff now as I experience things setting up OSXBMC on my end?

Just curious....
Yes it is OK to add it to the existing WIKI as long as you clearly specify/separate the platform-independent 'stuff' from the Mac OS X stuff, ...and also the platform-independent 'stuff' from the Xbox 'stuff', as well as the Linux and Win32 'stuff' if you know what I mean.

Since XBMC now is a cross-platform software one wiki for all platforms will be optimal, but optimal is also that the XBMC GUI/interface acts and looks the same on all platforms (which is up to the developers and skinners to make sure of).

So no new articles should really be needed for other than installation (which is platform specific), instead the existing articles only need to have sections of some things (like for example settings) are different for each platform in the same GUI view.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Wiki0