- Intel E8400 (OC'd to 3.6ghz)
- Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R
- Asus nVidia 7300GT (Connected to 1080p screen using DVI -> HDMI cable)
- 4gb DDR2
- 2 * 1tb WD Data Drives + 250gb 2.5" OS HD
- Antec NSK2480
- Pioneer DVR-215DBK
- Keyspan Express Remote
- Custom SABnzbd based downloader
Joined: Jun 2004
2008-03-06 14:09 Post: #11
Joined: Feb 2008
2008-03-08 03:51 Post: #12
- MacBook Pro 2.0 GHz (first gen Intel Mac...read "Old")
- 4.5 TB of random hard drives. Almost full of HD content.
- Panasonic PT-AE900U (using DVI -> HDMI cable). Plays 24p content at 48 Hz. Only projecting to a 90" screen. If I go any larger I can see pixels from my viewing distance. Can't wait to go 1080p.
- Rotel RSP-1066 Pre/Pro
- Rotel RMB-1075 5-channel amplifier
- Old Sony receiver to power the rear 2 channels of this 7.1 channel setup.
- Polk CS400 Center Channel
- Polk RT55 Mains
- Polk f/x 500 Surrounds
- Polk RT55 Rears
- Velodyne HGS-12 Subwoofer
- Philips Pronto TSU-7000
All of it, except for the Velodyne is getting upgraded this year. B&W's all around will be soon. New Mac when Apple offers me something compelling. New Rotel gear and Panasonic projector towards the end of the year when the latest and greatest come out. Of course new HD's are already on order...I hate erasing data.
P.S. XBMC for Mac OS X is incredible. I've been waiting years for something like this. All of my thanks to the developers and admins.
Joined: Sep 2007
2008-03-28 05:12 Post: #13
37" Westy Lcd
DVI 1 Vista Machine - AMD dual core 6k 4gig ram, 2 - SATA 500GIG etc
DVI 2 Hackintosh 10.5.2 Amd 64bit 3500 - 4 GIG DDR - 7600GT - 250GIG SATA, OSXBMC
Media served from a XP Pro Intel Quad Core 6600 - 8 gig ram - twin 1tb wd drives, 22" Samy LCD.
Airlink Office Nas - 500 gig
Test Machine - Dell P4 2.8ghz - 1 gig ram 320 gig hd - Running Gutsy Ubuntu 7.10 - With Compiled XBMC Linux - Media Center Remote.
The list goes on, Not counting laptops - 360's - 1st gen xbox's running xbmc softmoded - Yada Yada
Joined: Mar 2008
2008-03-30 04:49 Post: #14
1st Generation Intel Mini (1.66 GHz Core Duo / 2GB Ram)
DVI -> 42" Panasonic Plasma
Optical -> Onkyo Receiver
B & W Speakers
Gigabit -> 4.5 TB Unraid (http://lime-technology.com/wordpress/?page_id=24)