• 73(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
I am using Grid on Kodi Krypton v 17.6. Oddly, TV Shows posters are not appearing in the TV Shows hub, but works ok for Movies. Could please correct this?

Hello! I really like this skin!

One question.. Are there any snapshots availible for krypton?

As im downloading the latest sbapshot, its not conpatible with kodi 17. Only 18.

And, im not able to reach your repo.

Latest version I can find is version 1.6.1. But when I install it, it says, version 1.5.1.

Any idea?
Hi!

Downloaded the skin - I love it! It's so clean and slick

I'm having trouble setting Movie/TV show Library as default view, when I open TV shows/Movies from the home page. Instead, I see a page with recently added or in progress movies/tv shows. I have to click the left arrow, so that the slide in menu opens, and then click "browse movie/tv show  library", to get to the page with all my media available for viewing. How do I fix this? I can't seem to find the option in the settings menu

In addition, with the movie page, I see some artwork for new movies playing in cinemas, that I don't have. How do I disable this?

One other thing - how do I see the Rotton Tomatoes ratings for movies? I enabled the option, but nothing is showing up - my apologies if this has been asked before.

Please help
Thank you
Love this skin. Recently had my hard drive die in my old HTPC running WMC. Took the opportunity to go all in on Kodi. Making Grid my default.

I only have one minor issue. Is there anyway to see the channel numbers in the guide? I can see them in the Channels list view but not on the guide. It just displays a spot for logos (which I don't have at the moment) and the channels call sign like KFTSHD etc...

This is the first thing my wife said when I was showing her the new system..."where are the channel numbers?" I hadn't noticed it and it's a good point. Hopefully there is an easy fix to it.

Thx again for a wonderful skin!

I'm running the latest Krypton build.
(2018-09-10, 16:53)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hello! I really like this skin!

One question.. Are there any snapshots availible for krypton?

As im downloading the latest sbapshot, its not conpatible with kodi 17. Only 18.

And, im not able to reach your repo.

Latest version I can find is version 1.6.1. But when I install it, it says, version 1.5.1.

Any idea?

Have you tried the following :

https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.grid/releases

and

https://gitlab.com/jeroenpardon/reposito...id.krypton
I would like to create submenu in Grid pointing to folder created in Super Favourites. I saw this on my friend's Kodi and I'm trying to replicate it on my environment but without any success. Driving me crazy - have been searching internet for hours and yet I can't make it.
I'm running 17.6 Krypton and latest Grid skin.

If anyone managed to do it please let me know, I'm exhausted of trying to find the right source/command/video library shortcut....
Thanks for any help.
How can I revert the default view for Movies/TVShows to the all Movies/TVShows list? I don't find the current view all that helpful.
I liked this skin

What I divided my media files using playlists and customised my menu using playlist too
But I wished the widgets also sorted properly when choosing playlists

Example

I want to add a Recently Added "Asian movies" widget by selecting the "Asian movies" playlist
When I do this it includes all movies.
This is simply the best looking skin for Kodi that I have found so far. The minimalistic look is superb. Also very tasteful design.

There is only one thing keeping me from using it - the small amount of library view options. If the author could implement more view options, taking cues from other skins, this would be just perfect. I would especially love to see more view options for the Advanced Emulator Launcher add-on since the current 2 view options are next to useless.

Any way we could see these improvements soon?
Unlikely that something will change soon. The last changes in the Github source code are from 7 months ago, and the author Jeroen stated on this forum he's busy with other things atm, about 5 months ago.
Ugh, that's a shame. Was not aware, sorry Sad

Thanks for the heads-up.
Cheers
Can anyone explain how i can add Retropie addon as an item to Main Menu "programs" . I succeeded adding the "programs" item but i'm lost as to how point it to an installed add-on.
This is a great skin. I like it very much.
I have LibreELEC / Kodi 17 on a Raspberry Pi and use it to play media from a connected hard drive only.

I don't see many replies to questions about GRiD and it appears the developer isn't working on it any more but here goes. Smile

I noticed a typo in the FAQ.

Q: I only see unwatched status indicators. Is there an option to display watched status indicators as well?
A: No, there isn't and there never will be. There is an indicator if the item is unwatched or when it's partly watched. If there is no indicator, the item is not watched.

Shouldn't the answer be;
A: No, there isn't and there never will be. There is an indicator if the item is unwatched or when it's partly watched. If there is no indicator, the item is watched.
The best Skin ever!
Best skin there is for Kodi, sadly the performance is abysmal...

Running kodi 17.6 on a high end gaming machine and the skin is pretty laggy, wherreas Arctic Zephyr and others run totally flawlessly.

If it werent for the lags and stutters, this would be my go-to-skin! Is this a known issue, are there any solutions?
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10