XBMC for Windows SVN build (SDL/OpenGL)
I wanted to mention that using the download link on the 1st page, video plays just fine for me. I'm using x64 Pro. Granted i know SMB doesn't work just, other then for now you have to manually edit it, posters mentioned, it works fine that way. Overall everything is working just fine.
ok i got it to work looks like the version on 09/03/2008 was my problem.

so i tried 02/10 build that i saw someone was using in this thread and movies played with the exe from this thread.

Smile pretty pumped look forward to its continued progress so when i build my mates HTPC i dont have to put linux on and confuse the heck out of him Smile
where are the gui settings stored now? its not in the userdata like before and I screwed up a res setting and I can't undo it now. data is stored somewhere other than the directory sine I tried a fresh folder with the exe and still had the issue
Darpz Wrote:where are the gui settings stored now? its not in the userdata like before and I screwed up a res setting and I can't undo it now. data is stored somewhere other than the directory sine I tried a fresh folder with the exe and still had the issue

Yep, this is getting confusing without knowing what version you are using Smile. It depends Darpz. With Art's build they are stored in the userdata folder at the same location as your exe. With Wiso's latest they are stored under <system drive>:\documents and settings\<user>\app_data\XBMC....
cheers,

crazyivan
Tested this and it works fine on the 03-09 t3ch release for me. Amazing to see how well it's functioning. Also, thanks to the poster above who mentioned the libdvdcss-2.dll fix as well. I was having a problem with that and assumed it was due to the early nature of the project rather than an easily fixed problem causing the issue. (And I'm an idiot for not trying that)

Thanks for your work on this, Wiso and pretty please keep at it Smile
DanSh0 Wrote:Thanks for your work on this, Wiso and pretty please keep at it Smile
Thanks, but keep in mind that more people work on this. I just post the build to see how it works.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo Wrote:Thanks, but keep in mind that more people work on this. I just post the build to see how it works.

Understood. As you're the only dev that I'm aware of posting in here this was directed towards you. I extend my thanks to the rest of you as well Smile
weird colours problem sorted but another problem now. My mobo (asus m2a-vm) has hdmi and dvi. When I launch xbmc in ful screen using the hdmi to hdmi cable the screen is blank. Its fine though when using a dvi to hdmi . Even when i exit XBMC it still blank and i have to rebbot to get the sceen back. Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows SVN build (SDL/OpenGL)2