So you want to become a XBMC for Xbox developer?
no docs no.. it's going to be a big process thou if you want to port whole mplayer.

just taking the updated stuff for dvr-ms it would be alot simpler. there has been some fixes in that area that might be of interest.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks for the tips. as i mentioned, i was trying to get some sort of starting thread to take a look at. since i'm unfamiliar with the dvr-ms additions (or any of the mplayer architecture itself), i'm still not sure where this will lead me, but i'll work on doing some more research into the code. any further help would be appreciated.
Given the age of these posts, I wonder if anyone ever reads these anymore. Anyway, I have a question for any developer. I'm at my wits end with trying to run the debugger on the XBMC. Every time I build and download, I either get an error reading a file, or I get an unhandled exception.

For the former problem, it appears that the symbols being used aren't the ones from my build, as the 'step-over' action ends up stopping on blank lines. I haven't even tried debugging the latter.

If this sounds familiar to anyone, I would appreciate any tidbits of wisdom.
START making apps and code the shit out of them read guys reaaaaaaaaaadddddd.......
Question 
rokstar Wrote:START making apps and code the shit out of them read guys reaaaaaaaaaadddddd.......
huh? Huh
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So you want to become a XBMC for Xbox developer?0