Xbox Controler Support?
Thumbs Up 
Is there anyway to use my Xbox controller (with USB Adapter) work with XBMC for Windows?

If not, i want ask for that feature Big Grin

Thx alot and great job with this port Nod
They (the devs) used to tell me it was simple as adding SDL_Joystick to the defines in Visual Studio and it should work. But after many tries I failed to get it working I'm kind of hoping someone like WiSo can figure it out

BTW Linux version allready supports the MS S Controller
Hey Jezz_X,

Thx for the reply (love your work) and nice to know that is possible.

It's should be a must have feature for use PC instead Xbox, so we can finaly watch any HD content with the perfect Media Center out there.

Please Devs, take a look at it.. we will wait for it patiently Smile
Hi Jezz,

unfortunately I have more ideas than time at the moment. BTW I'm still new to the code and it takes me longer to produce something usefully Wink
Let's see...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hi WiSo,

Should be nice if u can do something about this controller support, i will be waiting for it Tongue

btw, awesome job u r doing.. thx for this Smile
darthmaulbr Wrote:btw, awesome job u r doing.. thx for this Smile
Thanks but no kudos for me. I've just started and most of the stuff is already in waiting for activation/porting.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
you can compile a build Wink this is in my eyes something similar to throwing thunders or walking on the water Wink

Cheers!

DP

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox Controler Support?0