Maybe little off the topic, but since XBMC build on ubuntu ...
Stupid question - is that getting you 1080P or 1080i? Do you still get some overscan? I have an NVIDIA card not Intel so not sure I can use too much from your file but now you've got me wanting to tweak again darn it! Your modeline and some other things might help me. At the desktop I have overscan - drives me nutz - but XBMC looks great.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
I'm getting 1080P, that's for sure (My TV said so). I don't have any overscan. I think HDMI is 1 to 1 pixel mapping, and Vizio did pretty good on HDMI input. I verified it with both Windows and Ubuntu.

I think you can use modeline from this configuration. The only different from nVidia to Intel is: output port name. Check your xorg log file. I set both VGA and HDMI to same monitor because X windows use VGA first and then switch to HDMI (That's what log file told me).

Thanks

Noodle
Will backup what I have and try it, probably tomorrow - watching a movie now Tongue Thank you!
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maybe little off the topic, but since XBMC build on ubuntu ...1