Please advise! Right box for international channels w/ eth and dbl wifi
Just because channels are FTA doesn't make it legal to distribute them in other countries without the copyright holders permission. I'd suspect that whatever addons are offering them are doing so without the channels full support and in that case I wouldn't be surprised at all if the streams were often unavailable.

I'd pick some streaming addons that are legal in your country from the official repo and see if they work, keep in mind that the world of streaming sources is constantly changing and not all addons (even the official ones) are kept up to date.

Also try playing some local media both from USB and network shares, if that works fine then again the problem is likely with the sources of the streaming media.
Yes I agree.

This very likely has nothing to do with Hardware and very likely everything to do with 3rd party Kodi Addons and incompatible Android Apps and very likely Geo restrictions regarding IPTV video streaming.

We (meaning kodi) cannot help with any of those - if users are tying to implement a very much customised solution - its all trial and error.

The MINIX support forums would be the very first place to start to setup stuff like VPN's and help with various Android Apps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please advise! Right box for international channels w/ eth and dbl wifi0