satellite broadcasters have a nerve
I am both amused and bemused by the outrage expressed by satellite subscription broadcasters.
I for one have not used their services for at least 20 years, I stopped when they started charging above £45 for their services
because I realised that their films were all over two years old and they were repeated ad infinitum.

If Mr Murdock and friends want to gain more subscribers then:

1. Please show newer films sooner instead of milking them for months and months on pay per view first.

2. Stop showing endless advertising, yours is a subscription service why should people effectively pay twice
HBO does not show any adverts.

3. Sky are now competing with Hulu Amazon Netflix, etc. you really need to catch up.

4. Why should your subscribers pay for your hardware? after all it enables them to receive your services
services that you already charge too much for, all your hardware should be free.

5. All Broadcasters who also own Broadband services should be banned from charging subscriptions for Films if they also charge for video downloads there is a distinct and obvious conflict of interests.
And this has what to do with Kodi?
Thread moved [PatK]

The title topic is best suited here.
@PatK Not to question your judgement, but wouldn't this be even better suited in Off-Topic? Like @Mnementh, I don't see anything Kodi-related in OP. Wink
It's not an OS thing either. Moving it to off-topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
satellite broadcasters have a nerve0