Android Update Hell
On attempting to update Android to version 7

I gave up after two days, what a travesty their upgrade installation is unless, of course, you like to look at a
carousel of endless adverts again and again.

All for a new version of their software which in most cases, is not noticeably any different.

ANDROID 7 - NOT WORTH THE EFFORT KODI BOX USERS - DON'T BOTHER
My Nvidia Shield TV runs just fine on Android 7.
So which piece of cr... hardware are you trying to update?
Because you didn't even bother to mention that.

And please don't think that every piece of hardware reacts the same as yours.
There is a lot of cheap and crap hardware out there. Some are just better/worse than others.
Thread moved to Android.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
To the OP:

Good second post, I look forward to your next one. Or NOT.
I've always liked cats, but got sick of feeling like I was missing out - so I upgraded to a Dog.

After two days of watching Dog training Videos on Youtube - with all the endless repetition of dog product Adverts - never again !

My Dog still digs up the back yard, won't obey my commands and now Youtube think I'm a Dog lover and I miss my Cat Vidoes !

DOGS - NOT WORTH THE EFFORT FOR CAT LOVERS - DON'T BOTHER No

W. Tongue

I totally agree. Cats are more awesome than dogs.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2017-07-28, 06:49)Martijn Wrote: I totally agree. Cats are more awesome than dogs.

And that's the end of a potentially beautiful friendship Wink
And that's the end of this thread since nothing the OP posted has to do with Kodi.

This is NOT a general Android forum.

Thread closed.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Update Hell0