Any idea for Ivacy VPN on Libreelec?
Hi there,

in newest Build of Libreelec, there is a change for the settingsscreen. In Ivacy Addon, i cant setup my a ccount, and i dont know, how to do it manually! Can anybody help me? The support means, i have to put an txt file named pass.txt in the main folder on my Rsp 3. but when i do that, nothing happend! It would be nice, if somebody can help me!

Greets Antaril
(2017-08-16, 00:37)Antaril Wrote: Hi there,

in newest Build of Libreelec, there is a change for the settingsscreen. In Ivacy Addon, i cant setup my a ccount, and i dont know, how to do it manually! Can anybody help me? The support means, i have to put an txt file named pass.txt in the main folder on my Rsp 3. but when i do that, nothing happend! It would be nice, if somebody can help me!

Greets Antaril

You should ask on the LibreELEC forum as this is a LibreELEC related issue and nothing to do with Kodi.

Also, be specific about what version of LibreELEC you are using - "newest build of LibreELEC" is entirely meaningless.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
We do not provide support for VPNs here as Kodi generally does not need them.

Thread moved to off topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I know nothing of the addon mentioned, but there is an Openvpn manager for LE, do a search on there forum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any idea for Ivacy VPN on Libreelec?0