OS X Slow Scrolling Movie Library
Ever since installing Krypton, scrolling through my movie library is choppy. I will be able to scroll down 10-15 movies fairly quickly, but then Kodi will stop responding for approx. 3 seconds, and then all of sudden jump down the list, approximating the number of inputs (down arrow key, as an example) that were pressed when Kodi had temporarily become non-responsive. I am running a 2012 Mac Mini w/ 8GB of RAM. My movie library is large - about 1800 movies - but this was not an issue with JARVIS. I have tried to make some preliminary adjustments to the cache with no success. I am uninstalling Krypton and re-installing JARVIS to see if that resolves the problem. Anyone come across and solved this type of issue? Thanks
Let's start with the basics, like a debug log. :-)
Thanks for offering to take a look at the debug log, but I have already deleted Krypton, installed JARVIS, and my problem is solved, so I don't have a debug log to offer. Not sure what it is with Krypton. I noticed the problem the first day I installed it, and I've never been able to solve it. Movies play fine. Just scrolling through the library is slow and choppy. A minor frustration, but enough of an annoyance to make me scrap Krypton and go back to JARVIS. Love Kodi. Love JARVIS. With I could get Krypton to work as well as JARVIS, but I can't, so oh well.
Quote:and my problem is solved
Yes, sure. And we'll just take out our magic wands, and like Harry Potter we'll solve the problem like it was never there. Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slow Scrolling Movie Library0