Win Kodi always grabbing a fanart
I already cached all artwork such as Poster, Fanart, Logo, Discart, Banner
and when i go to Home screen my internet is running upto 1MB/s

Kodi grabbing a fanart and maybe a logo like this

and this is my debug log

@Karellen- Log removed
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
@3500

You should know by now, no logs in the forum.... and full logs only. No useless snippets of a log

What makes you say that Kodi is using the internet? What happens if you disconnect the internet from the computer?

I see one arrow is pointing to the activity stats, what do the other two arrows mean?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-25, 00:04)Karellen Wrote: @3500

You should know by now, no logs in the forum.... and full logs only. No useless snippets of a log

What makes you say that Kodi is using the internet? What happens if you disconnect the internet from the computer?

I see one arrow is pointing to the activity stats, what do the other two arrows mean?

so when the home screen is sliding a fanart movie one by one
my internet is running upto 1MB/s
and if the movies (ex: Burnt) already grabbing fanart from internet
and if the movie appears (ex: Burnt) the activity of my internet is not running, But
if there's a movie (ex: Batman) not yet grabbing fanart from internet
and my internet is running upto 1MB/s

--> what i'm tryna tell is the first arrow showing the fanart and the second arrow is showing the logo of the movie

and here my debug log
@Karellen- Log link removed
@3500

I have removed the link to your log. Please check your PM's for the reason.

Could you resubmit the log, in accordance with my direction in the PM.

When you create the new log, please restart Kodi then replicate the problem. You enabled debugging mode almost at the end of the log and there was nothing to see.

When you say "sliding fanart", do you mean screensaver, or a background in the skin when viewing a movie entry? What screensavers do you have installed and which skin are you using? Do you have "ExtraFanart" enabled in your skin?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When you say "sliding fanart", do you mean screensaver, or a background in the skin when viewing a movie entry?
yeah, i mean a background in the skin when viewing a movie entry

What screensavers do you have installed and which skin are you using?
dim

Do you have "ExtraFanart" enabled in your skin?
skin that i used not have a feature for ExtraFanart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi always grabbing a fanart0