v17 kodi 17.4 no text
hi i have just upgraded to kodi 17.4 but it is not displaying any text at all i need help to try to fix this problem
Please provide a debug log (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-28, 03:58)Karellen Wrote: Please provide a debug log (wiki)
i have downgraded to 16.0 to see if that would fix but still have same problem this is the log from 16.o https://pastebin.com/02ubPyEX
This is the default skin confluence? No text in the user interface; does that mean you don't have any letters? or the launch doesn't get to the point of the interface GUI coming into view? No real reason to dump Krypton for Jarvis if the issue doesn't straighten out. If the text in the user interface isn't loading up, a fresh restart as per my signature at the bottom would be advised. The debug log at this point isn't even showing the splash screen, so it's likely to be a graphic engine problem, ensure your drivers are up-to-date.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17.4 no text1