Krypton back button
Ive been gradually trying to make the switch to krypton with the new skin, but my single biggest issue is the lack of back button. I normally navigate kodi with a mouse and cannot see the back button for the life of me. Theres an option button where the back button used to be but the back button seems to have been removed, am I missing something or is it really gone?

edit: and yes I'm aware of right clicking but right clicking doesn't work the same as the back button did.
Back button is gone for good

About using a mouse to operate with the new krypton skin: I suggest you don't (this skin is absolutly not made for that)

You'd be better using a keyboard or a remote or using the old confluence skin (it has been officialy ported to kodi krypton and should be available for download directly in kodi)
Moanbag is in da place!
That sucks, I've found the confluence skin lacking on krypton for various reasons, so I was hoping to make the switch. For now I guess I'll stick with Jarvis (with opensubtitles uninstalled obviously)
What does opensubtitles have to do with the back button?
(2017-08-29, 01:55)Klojum Wrote: What does opensubtitles have to do with the back button?

Nothing, but according to you guys I believe, theres an exploit pre 17.2 that makes opensubtitles unsafe to use, which is the only reason I considered updating kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton back button0