TS files not working long in PVR IPTV Simple Client
Guy, please help me with how to make my TS files work for longer period of time in PVR IPTV Simpl Client in Kodi.

I have made a custom list of my own and uploaded it to my PVR client via flash drive. All channels work but they turn off after a few seconds.

PLEASE HELP
Assuming you're using an M3U playlist, is it formatted correctly? The first thing after "#EXTINFO:" is the duration of the following file/link in seconds. For live streams this should be "-1" for indeterminate, but for actual files it should be the actual duration.
Ex:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:7200,2 Hour long movie
file:///path/to/movie.ts
What is the source of your streams? This issue is usually caused by a poor source of pirated streams that someone has copy/pasted from the internet.
(2017-09-13, 07:47)yahyarana Wrote: Guy, please help me with how to make my TS files work for longer period of time in PVR IPTV Simpl Client in Kodi.

I have made a custom list of my own and uploaded it to my PVR client via flash drive. All channels work but they turn off after a few seconds.

PLEASE HELP

Assuming the source of your streams are even legal, how do you expect anybody to help if you don't provide any details whatsoever except for a brief description of your problem? It's like saying "My car drives for 2 miles then stops. Please help".

Provide information about your install and details about your sources. A Debug log (wiki) is a good start. That being said, if you're using random IPTV links of pirated streams from the internet or you're paid for a dodgy IPTV "service", we can't help you as it's a violation of the Forum rules (wiki).
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TS files not working long in PVR IPTV Simple Client0