v17 Krypton compatibility on Huawei Mate 7
Hello,

i've attempted to install Kodi 17 Released version ARMV7A(32bit) and also ARMV8A(64bit) but none of them are working on Huawei Ascend Mate 7.

The version ARMV7A(32bit) install correctly but Kryption is crashing after the splash screen.

Mate 7 is running on Marshmallow 6.0 SDK 23.

Please find below the system specs and the log file.

Cleaning the cache and restarting Krypton doesn't help.

Any help will be very appreciated since this problem keeps around for a while and i'm not the only one.

I can't remember of any lack of supported HW requirements regarding Huawei Mate 7 on Krypton like HW acceleration or anything ??

Thanks in advance
Nobody here ??
Have you tried installing a 17.4 stable build instead of a nightly RC build?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I vaguely remember there was something peculiar on those phones, so it would be a "known issue", although I can't remember what is the actual issue, right now.
Pretty sure there are older threads where the problem was discussed...

A logcat would probably refresh my failing memory.
(2017-09-22, 11:22)Tinwarble Wrote: Have you tried installing a 17.4 stable build instead of a nightly RC build?

Hello and thank you for your kind answer.

Yes, indeed i've tried already many stable 17.x version without any luck. I've attempted the nightly build in hoping that it will probably fix this issue but it is not fixed.
(2017-09-22, 11:54)Koying Wrote: I vaguely remember there was something peculiar on those phones, so it would be a "known issue", although I can't remember what is the actual issue, right now.
Pretty sure there are older threads where the problem was discussed...

A logcat would probably refresh my failing memory.

I haven't found any older thread talking about such an issue....except those saying do a clear cache....and cross fingers...which i've definetely tried but didn't helped.

Isn't the log i have attached enough ? Are there more information in what you're calling logcat ?

Thanks
Any Solution ??
All your logfiles including logcat are missing. You have to provide the relevant data or no one can help you.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton compatibility on Huawei Mate 70