Apple Remote sometimes does not work
Hi,

I have an issue with 0.1.17 (it may be present with the previous versions as well, I don't know for sure) where sometimes the apple remote does not work at all. To make it work I must exit XBMC and then start it again.

Has someone else seen this problem?

Angel
Not sure if its the same issue you're having but sometimes when i click on the menu button on the Apple Remote to go back to the previous menu it won't work. It only happens on certain menus (usually somewhere in the settings but never really when i'm in my movie library). I don't know if that is an issue with the xTV skin or with xbmc itself.
platanito21 Wrote:Not sure if its the same issue you're having but sometimes when i click on the menu button on the Apple Remote to go back to the previous menu it won't work. It only happens on certain menus (usually somewhere in the settings but never really when i'm in my movie library). I don't know if that is an issue with the xTV skin or with xbmc itself.

So far this issue only occurs with users with xTV skin. There is a bug ticket filed in the OSX XBMC trac... I'm not sure if it is an issue with the skin or XBMC though. The default skin has very little remote issues that I've noticed.
iordonez Wrote:So far this issue only occurs with users with xTV skin. There is a bug ticket filed in the OSX XBMC trac... I'm not sure if it is an issue with the skin or XBMC though. The default skin has very little remote issues that I've noticed.

I have the same issue with the AEON skin. When I'm in Settings>AEON screen, then I can't use the Menu-button on the Apple remote to go back to the main screen. But it seems to work on the other setting pages.

I use:
Version: XBMC-0.1.7
Skin:AEON Alpha9a
Computer: Macbook, 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, MacOSX 10.5.2
Apple Remote support will be much improved in the version after the next.

-elan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Remote sometimes does not work0