Testbuild rev #12332 (pass through 2nd)
this build runs nearly perfekt ....
BAG_Ass Wrote:CrazyIvan
what can say dxdiag for opengl version?

We use DirectSound.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
WiSo
thanks for information.
Cau u use directx visualization - it will be good.
It might work but since we try to keep Linux / Mac and Windows build as close as possible I don't think that we'll use it.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
WiSo Wrote:It might work but since we try to keep Linux / Mac and Windows build as close as possible I don't think that we'll use it.

Wiso,

I fixed the visulations issue errors of dx8.dll cannot be found. if i goto my music library and play a certain album it is find then the click on the next album in the list and it will pop up and say

"cannot play playlist too many consecutive errors"

I can post the log if you like. it basically says in one instance it can load ffmpeg cause is cannot find the file. then when i click an album that does play it's fine and finds the file.

regards,

dvs
WiSo
unfortunately not.
xbox_dx8.dll - error? and i think this library is only for xbox? not for windows Sad
WiSo Wrote:SMB should work since a few revision.

I'm using the latest t3ch build with the latest XBMC.exe you posted... do I need something newer than that t3ch build?

If so, will I need to do a build myself from SVN, or is there some other way of getting a newer build?
with this version i dont have sound with mkv
audigy2 digital out

and in this version i cant play (HD) *.ts files
BAG_Ass Wrote:WiSo
unfortunately not.
xbox_dx8.dll - error? and i think this library is only for xbox? not for windows Sad

disable audio visualisation
Analog works with everything i have thrown at it.

Digital got worse. Crash + hang.

Log:
09:18:07 T:2616 M:1319915520 DEBUG: CDVDAudioCodecPassthrough: Synced to AC3 frame
09:18:07 T:2616 M:1319915520 NOTICE: Creating audio device with codec id: 86020, channels: 2, sample rate: 48000, pass-through
09:18:07 T:2616 M:1319845888 ERROR: CWin32DirectSound::CWin32DirectSound - CreateSoundBuffer failed with error code 0x80004001
09:18:07 T:2616 M:1319845888 ERROR: CThread:ConfusedtaticThread : Access violation at 0x0041903d: Reading location 0x00000000
09:18:07 T:2616 M:1319845888 NOTICE: Closing audio device

Using a onboard Realtek HD audio connected to my Onkyo via ATI Radeon x1200 onboard graphics HDMI cable.

Everything works fine in Media Player classic.
BAG_Ass Wrote:WiSo
unfortunately not.

Right, therefore only the _win32 visualizations will work.
Guys, it looks like that all the cards work differently with direct sound. The only thing I can try is to take some code from Mplayer (which isn't that different to the existing) and add a third try to create a sound buffer with the other settings. It works already on my card so I might not see any difference in the behavior.
WiSo
can i explain howcan i addwinamp visualization to xbmc for windows?
wow awesome. this is a really nice build Wiso
movies are playingfine and a BIG thing fro me was the AEON skin bug where it wouldnt shutdown properly

the t3ch build from the 23/3 and your latest exe this is fixed. xbmc now shutsdown properly when u exit using the Aeon skin
budwize Wrote:the t3ch build from the 23/3 and your latest exe this is fixed. xbmc now shutsdown properly when u exit using the Aeon skin

Yeah, I think jmarshall solved the bug in one of the revisions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testbuild rev #12332 (pass through 2nd)1