Testbuild rev #12332 (pass through 2nd)
Do these build read and use the advancedsettings.xml file? Also, is their a road map posted somewhere that explains what is/isn't working so far in the windows build and what the plan of attack is?
kricker Wrote:is their a road map posted somewhere that explains what is/isn't working so far in the windows build and what the plan of attack is?
This is the ''port plan' and 'port plan' we have now in the wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_for_Win...rt_project

I am not sure how up-to-date it is though, ...hopefully WiSo and the other developers working on the Win32 port will help each other out to keep it updated.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Great. Thank You. I'll bookmark that, and check it regularly Wink
Okay, I looked thru the wiki, but I am still unsure if the windows builds are using the advancedsettings.xml file.
kricker Wrote:Okay, I looked thru the wiki, but I am still unsure if the windows builds are using the advancedsettings.xml file.

It does. Put it into ...your user name\AppData\XBMC\UserData\ .
BTW putting in "usepcdvdrom true" the DVD drive is usable in win32.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Gamester17 Wrote:I am not sure how up-to-date it is though, ...hopefully WiSo and the other developers working on the Win32 port will help each other out to keep it updated.

uhh, got me Wink
Now the video plays without freezing after 5 seconds ut there's still no audio and I get 'DEC. ERROR' displayed on my amp.

http://pastebin.com/m25f22d0b
I keep hearing SMB shares are working.

Define working.

Ive tryed DHCP or Static. entered workgroup, lg and pass.

It always errors out and says would you still like to connect.

I can , while not as nice, map a network drive in windows and it will see that if i target it in "add source"

Shouldnt i be able to browse and find shares based upon the server.

tryed manualling typing in smb:\\BOX\Share

no luck

Im using latest TCH build from 3/23/08 and the exe from this thread.

What is network interface 0/1?

Is this defining the nic and the 1394 port
Anyways, thanks for fixing the 5.1 and DTS

Works fine on my Sony STRDE5300ES

Wiso you are amazing btw to get this going so well on WIN32
KODI1: Shield 2019 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo Z9X 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D/ and 4K HDR/ DV AVR1: YAM RXA3080 DISP1: LG OLED77G6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI2: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR2: Marantz NR1607 DISP2: LG OLED55C6P /3D/HDR/DV
KODI3: Shield 2015 2D and 4K HDR / Zidoo X9S 3DMVC /ATV4K 2D and 4K/ HDR/ DV AVR3: Denon AVR-X3300 DISP3: LG OLED65G6P /3D/HDR/DV
nc88keyz
it works, realy works as share and as disk mapping.
WiSo Wrote:It does. Put it into ...your user name\AppData\XBMC\UserData\ .
BTW putting in "usepcdvdrom true" the DVD drive is usable in win32.
AhhhHA....in the AppData folder. That's where I messed up. I had it in the XBMC\UserData folder. Thank You.
WiSo Wrote:Guys, it looks like that all the cards work differently with direct sound. The only thing I can try is to take some code from Mplayer (which isn't that different to the existing) and add a third try to create a sound buffer with the other settings. It works already on my card so I might not see any difference in the behavior.

Sounds good. Thanks Wiso!
cheers,

crazyivan
anyone having imdb problems with this build? i keep getting crashes when trying to get movie and TV show information. i remember the linx build had some nice text at teh top so you cuold see what show it was trying to get information for at the given time.
Also for some reason when i highlight a movie poster that i have the IMDB information for i get unavailable for movie time, director, actors ect.
budwize Wrote:anyone having imdb problems with this build? i keep getting crashes when trying to get movie and TV show information. i remember the linx build had some nice text at teh top so you cuold see what show it was trying to get information for at the given time.
Also for some reason when i highlight a movie poster that i have the IMDB information for i get unavailable for movie time, director, actors ect.
TV shows using the TVDB are working great for me. I'll try to use IMDB for movies tonight and see what happens.
kricker Wrote:TV shows using the TVDB are working great for me. I'll try to use IMDB for movies tonight and see what happens.
I ran the IMDB import last night without issue.
Hi!

I have coded a new version of DagensTV that acts as EPG and DVB Pro frontend. I did notice that setAnimations etc http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=25156 does not work in this build. Could be that an older SVN was used.

MrZ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testbuild rev #12332 (pass through 2nd)1