v17 Kodi 17.4 in Windows 10
Hi,

I am having a HTPC setup in my home for which I use Kodi. I was using Kodi on Windows 7 Os previously and it was working fine without any issues. I only recently upgraded that PC to Windows 10(Fresh Install) and installed Kodi 17.4 and Aeon Nox Skin and found that the UI is stuttering. The animations and transitions on the UI is not smooth, however the video playback and audio is working fine without issues. The main problem is the UI which was buttery smooth in Windows 7. I find that while installing Kodi for the first time on the Windows 7 machine it told me to install dokan library, visual studio, c++ redistributable etc. But on the Windows 10 (after fresh install) while installing Kodi it just got installed. Does this has anything to do with UI part or do I need to download dokan library, visual studio, c++ redistributable etc to get smooth transitions. 

Please help me in solving this issue. Thanks in advance.
debug log (wiki)
how to program a build with add ons for kodi 17.4 on windows 10 pc platform
What sort of Build and what sort of add-ons do you want?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Bnice51 Start by not hi-jacking some else's thread, (it's just not polite) and start your own post, keeping in mind the Official:Forum rules (wiki) which you agreed to when you registered. The usage of the term "build" is frowned upon by forum members unless you're compiling code, it smacks of illegal usage. Please enjoy the link in my signature regarding add-ons.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.4 in Windows 100