Xbox360 wireless controller working great!
just to let you guys know, that i have an xbox360 wireless controller plus an usb wireless receiver from microsoft that costs like $20 bucks, and it works great, feels like the original xbox Smile
Hi do you setup something Huhi have microsoft remote control an usb wireless receiver and its not work for me thnx m
lout Wrote:Hi do you setup something Huhi have microsoft remote control an usb wireless receiver and its not work for me thnx m

yes, you have to download a driver, i dont know if im allowed to post links so, just google xbox360 wireless control driver osx

and you should find quickly a driver for it..

then you just start your controller and your usb receiver and AFTER you start xbmc and you should have it working like a charm.
well its working great the controller, but after 15 minutes or 20 it turns off the controller and XBMC doesnt recognize it anymore even if you start it off again, you have to quit XBMC for it to rework, any posibilities of fixing this?

Also i have to search a little, but xbox1 controller under mac is not working for me, even with the HID driver, i see it under my control panel and catches all the moves and buttones but XBMC doesnt, ill try to look for the config to see if i can fix this.

Thanks
bug filed for this already:

http://dn-0.com/xbmc-trac/ticket/111

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox360 wireless controller working great!0