Internet lookup options for movies and TV Shows? Scraping/Scrubbing Metadata/Posters?
Scraper settings:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=How_To_use_Scrapers

But yes in your case that woudn't be it. You should be getting wide icon banners for all the shows.

1) Make sure you are browsing TV Titles
2) Toggle your view mode to something like Big List. Or just keep toggling through them you should see banners in a couple of the views.

Now the other areas where you can get images are SEASON THUMBS and EPISODE THUMBS. Season Thumbs are not auto-downloaded unless you set that in Settings->Video IIRC. You can however highlight a season, Context Menu -> Set Season Thumb to choose a thumb manually.

Episode Thumbs are automatic but hit or miss depending on the show.

If none of that help, please post a log to pastebin and provide a link.
Not trying to hijack the thread but this question is related. Is there a way for the scraper to recognize multiple tv episodes when left as video_ts? For example, the show "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" combined their first and second season into one DVD set. When I rip the first disk it has several episode from the first season. I was planning on leaving them as video_ts. Am I suppose to convert them to individual episode files for the scraper to recognize each individual episode?

Thanks
Please do a search for tv, or show, and video_ts

I'm not goign to look it up myself but there WAS a thread at one point discussing exactly how to handle that issue.
agathorn Wrote:Please do a search for tv, or show, and video_ts

I'm not goign to look it up myself but there WAS a thread at one point discussing exactly how to handle that issue.

Thank you. Will do.
agathorn Wrote:1 )Set Content, and then let it scan everything, making its best guess as appropriate and grabbing the default thumb/poster.

2) In a decent setup this will scan 80-90% correct. Then just got through to the ones that did scan wrong, and select Movie/TV Show Information, Select Refresh, and if its a TV Series that was the wrong one, select YES to refresh all episodes. Then you will be taken to the screen to choose the right show title or enter a manual one.

I tried this several times. When i finish step 1, I then locate some of the mismatched show titles. I select the first mismatched title, and bring up the context menu and select movie information, and then refresh. It gives me a list of new titles, I select the correct one, and then thats it.

When i then exit the menu, I can see the title is correct, but then it lists nothing in the show folder. So then I choose scan for new content, but doesnt do anything. Then i choose update library, nothing. Clean library, nothing. Restart, nothing. Then, If i exit library mode and then re-enter library mode, that show is not listed in the lists anymore.
i thought i would add...my hierarchy is like this:

TV Shows (external drive name)
-- American Dad
------- American Dad S01E01
------- American Dad S01E02
------- American Dad S01E03
------- American Dad S02E01
------- American Dad S02E02
-- Lost
------- Lost S04E01
------- Lost S04E02
------- Lost S04E03
When you choose REFRES it will ask you if you want to refresh data for all episodes. Selecte YES.

If thats what you are doing and its not working then something sounds messed up. Post a debug log please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet lookup options for movies and TV Shows? Scraping/Scrubbing Metadata/Posters?0