One folder with misc TV-episodes in library
I would like to have a folder with ALL the random TV-shows that I download, watch and delete I tried putting all files in a folder called "Misc" inside my TV folder but they don't show in library mode.

I'm running latest build on newest MacMini with the xTV skin.
then use file view - it wont be added to library view thats for sure
So there's basically no way I can show files in "Library mode" if I don't put them in separate folders named after the Show?
Since english is not my primary language I will make an example of how I want it to be, just so there's no misunderstanding.

TV Shows
- LOST
- Season 1
- Episode_01
- Episode_02
- Episode_03
- WEEDS
- Season 1
- Episode_01
- Episode_02
- Episode_03
- MISC
- Duel_01
- Duel_02
- Fear Factor_01
- Fear Factor_08
- Cops_30
They will only show up in the Library view if they have been added to the Library. As your directory structure stands now adding them to the library will be difficult - you may have to do each video by itself and manually specify which show it is if the code cannot figure it out. Best to keep shows in separate folders that designate what show is in it - that's been my experience anyway.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
Ok, thanks for you answer!
This is a noob question - but i have searched and can not find the answer.

Pressing the "c" key for content seems to have no effect on my macbook air. I can add sources to the video option and choose content type there, but if i press c in file mode with a source like "movies" which i already added, nothing happens.

I also don't see any change after selecting content type to the folders. No thumbnails, not data. Seems like I'm missing something really simple. What triggers the scrapping? is it all done in the background or is there a status bar? I just need a little help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One folder with misc TV-episodes in library0