v17 Downloading an Add-On
On the Kodi.tv website I read the following:

"To download this Add-On, we highly recommend you do it via the user interface in Kodi. Simply look for the "Get More" button in the Add-Ons menu."

Problem is I cannot find a "Get More" button. I'm looking at the default Kodi screen and have "Add-ons" selected. From there I fail to find a menu. 

First-Timer
You may have to do a "Search for updates" so all repostorities are uptodate.
Also make sure you have a working network/internet connection at the start of Kodi.

And providing us with a debug log (wiki) will tell us which hardware and OS you are using,
since you failed to mention that. Yes, it is important information.
If I recall correctly, I think the Get More button only applies to Skins and Scrapers.

Are you downloading a new skin or scraper? If not, then you will need to go to the Add-ons menu item. Click the Box Icon in the top left corner, choose Install from Repository and look for the add-on you want.

If you are, then it is as @Klojum said, you have an internet connection issue

This might be of use... http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@[email protected]
Those instructions are only valid for the Confluence Skin which was used upto Jarvis (v16.x)
From Krypton (v17.x) as it is using Estuary Skin, you have to click on the box icon on the top left of the screen when you have addons selected. This will take you the addon install menu
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading an Add-On0