Rev. 12405 is erroring when compiling. Hopefully is a small fix.
Here's a pastebin of it. I already tried removing the whole directory and getting a fresh SVN and build again, but same results. And i did notice the

http://pastebin.com/d28c29ff9

I notice this "Rev.12385 - Big merge. Hope it didnt break anything" and was hoping that's why it's not compiling right now. But i did double-check all the files and library stuff. Maybe i still missed something, sorry if i did.
fixed it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
nice, just noticed that in the SVN log. (Win32) Fixed Build Errors. Cool!!!
I still use your WiSo test builds hand in hand actually, because last week i noticed for some weird reason, your exe file was 7.96megs but mine was 7.08megs, which i thought was kind of weird since i didn't get any compile errors. And i double checked my setup.
That's really weird. Which compiler do you use?
looks like you would miss some static libs but this would show unresolved dependencies.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I compile using Visual Studio 2003. And i have all the proper lib\ files, and added them as mentioned in the wiki instructions. I thought for sure if something was wrong, it would've given me some error's or something. For example. Todays compile i just did (Rev.12429 fixed: gcc warnings) the exe filesize is 7.59 MB (7,962,624 bytes) just to double-check sizes again (Compiled today, April 01, 2008, 10:42:51 PM)
I am simply using the project file, XBMC_PC.vcproj, then selecting using 'Build',"Build XBMC_PC" with '(Release SDL) Win32' selected. Then I also use the svn Build.bat file to make the dx version for use getting all the XBMC directory files, allthough i do wish they would add a Build.bat file to auto-make a complete SDL XBMC version, like you can do with making a complete DX XBMC version. I don't know enough my way around coding to edit the file to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rev. 12405 is erroring when compiling. Hopefully is a small fix.0