stacked and complete files together?
Can you use a combination of stacked episodes from a tv series and complete files per episode in one folder?

and still have the scraper identify it all correctly?

example:
\lost\season 1\Lost.S01.E01.avi
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.rar
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.r00
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.r01
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.r02
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.r03
\lost\season 1\Lost.So1.E02\Lost.So1.E02.r14
\lost\season 1\Lost.S01.E03.avi
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
Yes, assuming they're named such that the episode enumeration will work.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Yes, assuming they're named such that the episode enumeration will work.

alrighty. Cause for some reason I cant get it to work. I'll do some more testing in the next week and post the results here....
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
You'll have to enable transparent rar's (settings->appearance->view options IIRC).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yes transparent archives, yes it works tons of my shows are stored like that. finally NOTHING to do with scraper development

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stacked and complete files together?0