Blob mockup
I have started work on a skin. I have alright photo skills but lacking a bit in xml. Could do with chatting with someone who is good at xml and maybe starting a project.

Only started today so its not that good yet but this is what I have so far:

Let me know what you think, and any one willing to join please pm me Smile
wow i like it looks promising Smile
Revised a bit and added a few more:

These wall views that everyone seems to be so keen on at the moment are ok if you only have a few movies/albums but with 100 films and 1500 albums they become a very poor way of finding anything.

In all these mockups you lose about 50% of the screen to background with just a few buttons.

It's pretty just not very practical. The same can be said of Aeon, for a skin that is supposed to put the media first, it seems odd that it shows so few items on the screen and is so difficult to scroll through and find anything.
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Make that 1100 files not 100, damn non-editable posts!
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
I like the looks of this, very promising I'd say.
Quote:These wall views that everyone seems to be so keen on at the moment are ok if you only have a few movies/albums but with 100 films and 1500 albums they become a very poor way of finding anything.

In all these mockups you lose about 50% of the screen to background with just a few buttons.

It's pretty just not very practical. The same can be said of Aeon, for a skin that is supposed to put the media first, it seems odd that it shows so few items on the screen and is so difficult to scroll through and find anything.

Fully understand. I dont have 1000's of films but I do have 100's so i know what your getting at.

Need feedback so I have taken in what you have said. Cheers
If you've got that many files aren't you just better off using Lists?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blob mockup0