Can you chance the pictures in the background of the menu?
When you FTP from your PC to the Xbox, browse to XBMC\Skins\Project Mayhem III\PAL16x9 - in this folder, you will find home.xml
Exactly it dosn't matter that you use NTSC just edit the PAL ones because NTSC uses those files scaled
Jezz_X Wrote:Exactly it dosn't matter that you use NTSC just edit the PAL ones because NTSC uses those files scaled

ah i see. ok. thank you. i will try this. hope it works ~_~
one more thing. i think i can get it if you help me with this:

[HTML]<imagepath>home-myprograms</imagepath> [/HTML]

if i make a folder in "media" and name it "programs" (/E/apps/XBMC/skin/Project Mayhem III/media/programs).... what would i put under image path? cause nothing i am trying is working.. and do the images have to be a certain file size, type, name, or resolution??

sorry for not being smart at this Blush
Just about every skin I've seen uses .bmp files, but you can use .png files as well. Here are the original pictures used in PMIII:

http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...yprograms/
Damn, sorry, only read half the question - If you've named the folder "programs", put that in the image path. See my link again for how PMII is laid out (you don't see those files because they're compressed in the texture file).
jaredharley Wrote:Damn, sorry, only read half the question - If you've named the folder "programs", put that in the image path. See my link again for how PMII is laid out (you don't see those files because they're compressed in the texture file).

Thank you!! I had guessed the image path correct.. The problem was JPG images and the wrong file names.

wow. THIS IS SO COOL. *_* Thank you everyone for putting up with me XD

*_* seriously so cool *_*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can you chance the pictures in the background of the menu?0