Large Image Control?
Nope - no multiimage version of it as yet. I'm planning (eventually!) on making the multiimage control background loading anyway, as it makes a lot of sense for that case.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ah, I have workarounds in place for now but I'll look forward to that. Thanks as ever for your tireless work on the xbmc skinning engine, it's really what sets it apart for me.
jmarshall Wrote:Nope - no multiimage version of it as yet. I'm planning (eventually!) on making the multiimage control background loading anyway, as it makes a lot of sense for that case.

Is this triumphant day likely to be upon us any time soon? Sorry to pester.
Is it possible to use this Large Image Control via the HTTP API? Huh

Thought PDA and SmartPhone remote apps for XBMC would like to resize most images (like covers, banners, and posters) before they get it sent to them as they usually have slow network and very limited RAM. Example is the XBMC Remote app for iPhone which is very slow to browse posters and wide icon banners because it first have to cache the image and then let the GPU resize it to a smaller image.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
jmarshall Wrote:Nope - no multiimage version of it as yet. I'm planning (eventually!) on making the multiimage control background loading anyway, as it makes a lot of sense for that case.

Did this make it into code yet? (was looking for anything on largeimage style multiimage and came across this)
caching at full rez for plugins like picasa/flickr would be nice also.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Large Image Control?0