Can't send private messages
Hello. I have for some time already activated the account and still can't send private messages. You can do something with it? Thank you .... Michael
@otava5

There is a time and post requirement to use PM. You have met the time requirement, but not the number of post requirements.

There is nothing we can do about it.

Please post your questions publically in the forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
And what is the time requirement? Thank you
Who cares, there is really no need for a new member to send a PM.

If you want help, you post publicly, people reply publicly, the question and answer are there for people to learn from.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Indeed a new member should have specific number of posts before send PM in order to prevent spamming.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't send private messages0