• 3(current)
Port XBMC for Linux to run on NMT (Networked Media Tank) hardware like Popcorn Hour?
Rainbow 
Big Grin

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...300&page=1
Xbox Debug Kit + 2 Xbox Crystal / 2 ATV with Crystal HD => Many thanks to Davilla
Cool. The GSoC I will be doing this year will probably help rendering that GUI in a reasonable speed.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
NICE! Might just have to buy me one of these now.
I don't get it. What's the advantage?
Wow very cool. That box in the video is the A-110 from what I can see...
I wonder if they will scrap the GUI they were working on and go with this one. The best of both even though the A series has rewind issues.

If any XBMC guys worked on that .... good job guys.
theophile Wrote:I don't get it. What's the advantage?

They're small reasonably cheap dedicated embedded playback devices. Which means lower power than a PC, smaller formfacter, all the outputs you need for home theater, etc. Think boxee box, but flatter Smile.
Very cool! But can this PH A-110 ever deliver the graphical power that is required to run the XBMC gui smoothly, and play HD content?

Just to get an impression of the GUI efficiency of XBMC and the muscle of the PH Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I actually came into this thread thinking it would be another user asking to have XBMC ported to PCH. Imagine the surprise when I found it had actually been done. I actually bought a A-110 before getting sick of the limited and slow GUI and moving up to a dedicated XBMC box. Now that A-110 might actually have some use and a smooth and elegant playback device.
That's pretty cool, didn't think it was at all possible given the Sigma-Designs hardware in those Popcornhours.
kryptonyte Wrote:I actually came into this thread thinking it would be another user asking to have XBMC ported to PCH. Imagine the surprise when I found it had actually been done. I actually bought a A-110 before getting sick of the limited and slow GUI and moving up to a dedicated XBMC box. Now that A-110 might actually have some use and a smooth and elegant playback device.

Ditto... actually. Wink

NS
Very awesome.
Thumbs Up 
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...?tid=40300

Seems that the sticky thread Why XBMC for PS3, Wii, Xbox360, or any Sigma box like PCH will probably never happen! will beupdated sooner than expected ... Nod
Seems to struggle though and that's just the skin.
Hats off to the dev! - but as it stands it makes my Xbox look like a quad core.... and it doesnt actually connect to anything in the clip Huh I dare say they will sort it thou.
nice. Shocked
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Port XBMC for Linux to run on NMT (Networked Media Tank) hardware like Popcorn Hour?2