• 10(current)
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?
Hey Kricker, I'd be interested in testing it out if you're willing to post a link.
Yeah, I would love to have this, as it is the only plug-in that I need to work in order to upgrade to the most recent svn's.

Does it get posters for nzbs.org?
branlr Wrote:Does it get posters for nzbs.org?
For the movies it can find yes Wink

I've got testers already. I'm waiting on Switch's reply to see if we can put it on the official repo. Hang tight. Hopefully it'll be up soon.
*SUBSCRIBED*

I just found out about Newsgroups and Nzb files. I got Sabnzbd setup and working on my Ubuntu machine I still need to figure out how to set it up to autostart when Ubuntu boots up, but I need to look into this script. my wife is going to kill me spending so much time with the HTPC trying to get it dialed in

-=Jason=-
Hi Kricker, I'd love to test it too. Cheers.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0czzzgc4yf...ABnzbd.zip

Hopefully I can get this in the official repo soon.
kricker Wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/0czzzgc4yf...ABnzbd.zip

Hopefully I can get this in the official repo soon.

Great work. It is important to note that this is setup to work with the new Addons system in the latest SVN's. It will not work in the versions previous to that. (To my knowledge of course) The included readme is outdated.

The entire folder from the zip should simply be added to the addons sub folder.

Perhaps you could add a change log to both this thread and the Add on Information dialog.

Thanks for the great work.
I mentioned most of that in previous posts. The readme will be updated before it goes to the official repo when I get time.
I can't seem to download the file ?

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Yes I killed it. I was making more modifications to it. That was merely for testing. The real deal will be going on the repo very soon. Smile
Any word on this being available?
uhm, it is?
Yes. Thanks to Spiff it is in the official repo now. You will need a current SVN build of XBMC to use it as well as SABnzbd+ .5 or higher.
New version is available via the new add-on repo. New support thread started here.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?1