• 5(current)
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?
yup localhost /localhost, port 8080. Both running on same machine and both the latest versions. Still getting nothing. If working, how would you add an item to queue, double click?
Got it working. Just had to put the IPs in on both, rather than localhost, tried it before but think i just didnt restart sabnzb.

Great app, would be perfect if it had ability to show the nfo and comments from newzbin to save downloading junk.
teddy6565 Wrote:Got it working. Just had to put the IPs in on both, rather than localhost, tried it before but think i just didnt restart sabnzb.

Great app, would be perfect if it had ability to show the nfo and comments from newzbin to save downloading junk.

Glad you got it working, not sure why localhost didn't work for you, could be an ipv6 issue since you use vista.

Yeah I would put the comment/nfo information in however newzbin don't give access to that stuff in their RSS feed or API. I would have to scrape the page which newzbin are heavily against and threaten to ban people who do.

I still need to think of how best to display various attributes such as language, subtitles and video formats which is information I do have access to with newzbin. Might have to append them to the plot information.
Is this still being developed?

In any case, I had some problems getting it working with the newzbin feeds, so here's what I did to get it working:

1) Add "from cookie_fetcher import CookieFetcher" to the top of rss_parser.py
2) At the top of _get_sessid(), change "cookie_data = self.args.cookie" to "cookie_data = None" in cookie_fetcher.py
3) Add 2 lines to the top of cookie_fetcher.py (you can copy/paste them from your settings.py file):

username_newzbin = 'yourusername'
password_newzbin = 'yourpassword'

After that I am able to use the newzbin feeds properly. I'm sure once a new version comes it'll be fixed but if anybody's trying to get 1.4.1 working that's how.
Has anyone got supersearches working though newzbin.com? I cant get it to parse http://www.newzbin.com/search/?go=1&ss=2...p&feed=rss with or without the fauth line.
This is very nice.

It would be awesome if this plugin could work with hellaVCR(which is easy to mod to work with sabnzbd) or if it could incorporate the features of hellaVCR. http://code.google.com/p/hellavcr/

hellaVCR lets you search like you can with Tivo for shows and then schedule them to download every time a new episode comes out. It will also get all episodes of a particular season for you.

This would take this plugin to the next level by letting you create season passes for a show. You can do this now in sabnzbd but the interface to it is not very nice.
If you are looking for a nice TV Show program you might want to check out NZBTV I like it alot and easy to setup and does renaming of Episodes for you as well.

Here is the link..

http://www.two-sided.com
midgetspy Wrote:Is this still being developed?

In any case, I had some problems getting it working with the newzbin feeds, so here's what I did to get it working:

<snip>

After that I am able to use the newzbin feeds properly. I'm sure once a new version comes it'll be fixed but if anybody's trying to get 1.4.1 working that's how.

I have no had luck with newzbin with 1.4.1 or with the changes midgetspy described above. Anyone figure this out?
freddyflinty Wrote:I have no had luck with newzbin with 1.4.1 or with the changes midgetspy described above. Anyone figure this out?

Try putting "import os" at the very top of cookie_parser.py and see if that works. If not then turn on debug logging and post a log and I'll take a look.
i tried it without import_os and it worked fine.
the latest version crashes my xbmc latest svn build under linux as soon as I try to open my queue or do a search
I used this plugin with the latest version of xbmc-live.

Happy to say it works perfectly.

Thanks

Paul
Does anyone have a newzbin invitation

email [email protected]

and thanks

Paul
I too need a newzbin invitation.

email to [email protected]

Thanks, Wayne
If anyone's having problems getting saved searches working with the latest version of this, there was a little bug, have a peek here fo the solution: http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topi...0#msg11790
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?1