• 6(current)
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?
SAB 0.5 breaks compatibility by changing the XML feed, this script will only work for 0.4.x versions until it's updated. Does anybody know if there are plans to update it for 0.5 when it's released?
midgetspy Wrote:SAB 0.5 breaks compatibility by changing the XML feed, this script will only work for 0.4.x versions until it's updated. Does anybody know if there are plans to update it for 0.5 when it's released?

What? works fine for 0.5 for me. Infact I developed the script while using 0.5. (note that 0.5 is not yet released)
sw1tch Wrote:What? works fine for 0.5 for me. Infact I developed the script while using 0.5. (note that 0.5 is not yet released)

Hmm you're quite right, turns out I had a different problem on my XBMC testing installation - it is indeed working with 0.5/trunk. Thanks sw1tch, great work on both sab and this plugin!
This looks awesome, I'm going to try it as soon as I get home! Does anyone have a newzbin invite for me too?

[email protected]

Thanks.
Is there anyway to filter the rss feeds based on the IMDB rating ? like for example dont show any movies if there imdb rating is lower then 5. And is there a way to tell it to not show movies that have no poster image as usually these are really old movies or bad ones that i would never watch and have no need to see them on the screen.
i am trying to get nzbs.org rss feeds to work with imdb i tried to set the rss into a newzbin feed so it would try to get imdb info but that didn't work so i checked the rss_parser and i found that it was also looking for More info instead of just the imdb link i tried to change it to this

imdb_match = re.compile(r'<a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/(.*)">', re.I)

but this doesn't work does anyone know why? and how i can get this to work?

is this code looking for a link title? like more info or is this just reading the source and finding anything that matches that ?

Thanks

:UPDATE
I think this is to hard for me to do. I think its checking if the rss url is actually newzbin so i have no idea how to change this stuff around Sad maybe someone with skills could make it so that if any custom rss has a imdb link then use it.
This sounds completely awesome!

Id be real thankful if some kind soul could take pity on me and toss a newzbin.com invite my way.

xaos01 at charter dot net
Platform - AppleTV
AppleTV Version - 3.0.1
Launcher version - 3.2.4
Install Method - Patchstick
SVN Revision - 9.11 R28256
(2)Seritek 5PM Chassis' :: 12TB
xaos01 Wrote:This sounds completely awesome!

Id be real thankful if some kind soul could take pity on me and toss a newzbin.com invite my way.

xaos01 at charter dot net

I was feeling generous....email should be sent!
Holy smokes this is glorious. No more popping open the laptop to queue things into sabnzbd when my DVR messes up recording a show. Mucho thanks, switch!
First, thank you for all the great work. This script is really nice I would really like to see it go places. I am having a couple of issues out of the box however.

I am using the most recent version an cannot get the script to recognize my api key. I have tried multiple keys and every time it tells me to input my key in the settings. The only way to make this work is to disable the api key and I am not crazy about doing this.

Next, I am running a new svn and it seems to crash very often when running this script. Often I get XBMC not responding and have to do a force quit.

I have been inspired by this script and am very interested in helping add streaming.

Currently, there is an issue with the demuxing in ffmpeg with the default player with incomplete files. Apparently, ffmpeg seeks to the end of the file and quits. This likely could be patched by the right person.

mplayer already has this functionality as it uses a different demuxer. So it is possible that on an actual xbox, streaming could be added very easily.

I would love to see streaming added to this script and feel like it is not far away if someone with knowledge of ffmpeg would step in.

Please post with your interest and thanks again.
karatekickz Wrote:I am using the most recent version an cannot get the script to recognize my api key. I have tried multiple keys and every time it tells me to input my key in the settings. The only way to make this work is to disable the api key and I am not crazy about doing this.

Scratch this. I, in fact, wasn't using the most recent version and this problem was corrected Wink

Here is the link to get all of the revisions of this script including the most recent version http://www.sabnzbd.org/switch/misc/

Thanks again switch and I look forward to hearing from you.
Can anyone send me an invite to newzbin.com as well? I hate to beg with no post count but I've been following XBMC development for a while now...

My email is yuntai37 at gmail dot com

Thanks!
I got a minimal installation of ubuntu with xbmc and sabnzb on my asrock but man o man i would really like to test this out as well.... Could anyone be so kind to send me an invite as well? Plz send it to almelo @ gmail dot com!
I am having an issue, I put the folder in the proper place:

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\plugins\video\SABnzbd

But when I go to "Videos" I don't see anything listed. Do I need to enable the plugin or something?
Unless you are running in portable mode that's probably not the right place, it will be in your app data folder. Try putting this in an explorer window "%appdata%\XBMC\plugins\video" (without the quotes).
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?1