• 7(current)
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?
Also the latest version can be found here:
Quote:1.5.3+1.5.4
-Added http authentication for newzbin RSS feeds
-Added settings value for API KEY, should prompt if needed
-An RSS feed now only requires %s in the url where the search term is entered for it to be recognised as a searchable RSS feed
SABnzbd-XBMC-Plugin-1.5.4.zip

Newzbin changed their feeds to now require authentication, which you will need to enter into the plugin settings if you use it.
Thanks. Nice pluginCool
is there anyway to get nzbs.org's ( or new nzbmatrix ) movie info working ? I have RSS feed working just fine and downloading works beautifully but some info would be nice as well.

I know this is working for newzbin site but i dont have access to that site :-(
i got nzbs.org to work for me with imdb info but since the newer sabnzbD+ came out with the api key i couldn't fix it to work.

nzbs.org should be added with imdb since its free and not invite only.
Ok i got it working with the latest sabnzbd+ i have no python skills so this is not pretty i just basically looked at how newzbin was done and replaced it with nzbs.org so it can get the imdb info and posters.

to get it work you just add your rss url here
{'name':'NZBS.ORG - Movies (Latest)', 'url':'YOUR NZBS.ORG RSS URL HERE'},
inside of settings.py file. Enable newzbin and imdb info in your sabnzbd+ plugin settings you don't need any user name or password.

Screenshot

Download
EMK0 Wrote:Ok i got it working with the latest sabnzbd+ i have no python skills so this is not pretty i just basically looked at how newzbin was done and replaced it with nzbs.org so it can get the imdb info and posters.

to get it work you just add your rss url here
inside of settings.py file. Enable newzbin and imdb info in your sabnzbd+ plugin settings you don't need any user name or password.

Screenshot

Download

can you please upload it someplace else ? i've been trying to get 150k file off that damned rapidshare for 2 hours with no luck.

EDIT ->
" to get it work you just add your rss url here
inside of settings.py file. Enable newzbin and imdb info in your sabnzbd+ plugin settings you don't need any user name or password. "

i already did that ... that just shows my custom RSS feed , which is nice but doesnt show imdb data.
Finally rapidshare let me download the file last night.

Your script works great. Thank you very much.
This script rocks!

I just modified it so it takes a list of all the movies I already own and excludes them. So I only browse new movies that I haven't downloaded. It keys off of the imdb numbers. Just a quick hack but it works. Has this already been done? I might clean it up a bit if I'm not reinventing the wheel.
adian, im interrested, willing to share?
Yes, the DL link never seems to work. Says max of 10 has been reached.
Here is a diff of the rss_parser.py file that makes it work. It's up to you to generate the black_list.txt file of your movie colleciton that looks like this:

It filters everything and only shows movies that have imdb data, so it breaks the tv and other searchs. I have to figure out a way to enable for specific feeds.

Code:
79a80,83
>
>             blk_list_file = open("/home/xbmc/media/black_list.txt", "r")
>             black_list = blk_list_file.readlines()
>
118c122,124
<                 items.append(item)
---
>                 if imdb is not None:
>                     if imdb[2:]+'\n' not in black_list:
>                         items.append(item)
This works nice Big Grin
only got one question though, i can't seem to get the IMDB info/poster to work.
i set the "fetch info" and "fetch posters" settings but nothing is happening?
Linkz Wrote:This works nice Big Grin
only got one question though, i can't seem to get the IMDB info/poster to work.
i set the "fetch info" and "fetch posters" settings but nothing is happening?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=417...stcount=95

that should help you if you arent using newzbin. I dont know how newzbin works since i dont have access to it but it should work just as well as nzbs.org
i did add my own RSS, enabled newzbin and imdb info but still no go =/
Linkz Wrote:i did add my own RSS, enabled newzbin and imdb info but still no go =/

u using nzbs.org ? because above script works on my 3 macs at home and 1 windows pc. ( plex as well as xbmc ). Only feature this script is missing is HISTORY and PAUSE sabnzbd+ ( pause is there , but not working properly , it'd be much better if we had global pause ).
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?1