• 8(current)
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?
i added in the custom_rss section as well as just replaced the newzbin with the nzbs.org rss (that worked but still no imdb info). Nothing is happening Sad
Could anyone who managed to get the version with IMDB for NZBs.org re-upload it somewhere?

Rapidshare won't allow any more downloads because its not on a premium account so it's only allowed 10 dls :'(

Thanks for peoples work on this, can't wait to try it out!

Thanks!

edit - Thanks for Robgue for the invite! Wink
Swifty Wrote:Could anyone who managed to get the version with IMDB for NZBs.org re-upload it somewhere?

Rapidshare won't allow any more downloads because its not on a premium account so it's only allowed 10 dls :'(

Thanks for peoples work on this, can't wait to try it out!

Also if anyone has a spare invite for newzbin.com I'd be very grateful!
swift_gti (nospam) at msn dot com
Remove the (nospam) Wink

Thanks!

I'm out of the house till friday morning. if nobody posts till then i will upload it somewhere when i get home. sorry i cant be more help.
wally007 Wrote:I'm out of the house till friday morning. if nobody posts till then i will upload it somewhere when i get home. sorry i cant be more help.

No problem, looks like it's worth waiting for Big Grin
Swifty Wrote:No problem, looks like it's worth waiting for Big Grin

Here you go

http://rapidshare.com/files/298741086/SABnzbd.rar.html

In settings.py change this line
Code:
{'name':'nzbsmovies', 'url':'insert_your_own_user_specific_nzbs_.org_rss_feed'},
to your liking according to nzbs.org rss feed page.

Make sure you place it in ....XBMC\plugins\video

it should work , works for me on all systems. let me know.

( im able to post little bit early , forgot i had VPN enabled at home )
Lovely.. look forward to trying this out later on.

Thanks very much for the re-up! Wink
Hey guys Im having some trouble, I have an error on sabnzbd

Last warnings (clear) 2009-10-28 17:13:20,483 ERROR Permissions (None) not correct, use OCTAL notation!

I can see newzbin from my xbmc (live) but cant get anything to download or even qued up. Just wondering if anyone els had this trouble.
well i finally gotten the nzbs to work, thanks!
lefty420 Wrote:Hey guys Im having some trouble, I have an error on sabnzbd

Last warnings (clear) 2009-10-28 17:13:20,483 ERROR Permissions (None) not correct, use OCTAL notation!

I can see newzbin from my xbmc (live) but cant get anything to download or even qued up. Just wondering if anyone els had this trouble.

lefty, it'd be better if you'd ask these questions at sabnzbd+ forums .. you might get better answer there BUT unless you're on linux system you can disregard 'use OCTAL notation!' warning. Its little bug in .4.12 version that developers know about but its nothing serious or show stopping.

getting nzbs.org to work with IMDB is work of EMK0 and his python skills :-) Thanks again!
I tried this plug-in out well over a year ago when this was first posted. I'll admit I didn't really do my reading and wasn't quite sure how this plugin was supposed to work.

Well, I finally revisited this and did my research this time. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting this running months ago!

Works like a charm on xbox.
I've got the main part of this working and it is interacting with my SABnzbd+ but it will not connect to my Newzbin account, I just keep getting and error message saying "Missing Newzbin user/pass, please enter in the plugin settings.". This is set, and I can see in the settings it's set and is definitely correct. Any ideas??
I dont know if this has been asked before, but is it possible for the plugin to make filters to the rss feeds, that way i could setup auto download for specific tv shows.

It would be very useful to be able to make filters directly from the xbox rather than having to access my pc everytime.
Setup the RSS feeds in Sabnzbd on your pc.
wally007 Wrote:Here you go

http://rapidshare.com/files/298741086/SABnzbd.rar.html

In settings.py change this line
Code:
{'name':'nzbsmovies', 'url':'insert_your_own_user_specific_nzbs_.org_rss_feed'},
to your liking according to nzbs.org rss feed page.

Make sure you place it in ....XBMC\plugins\video

it should work , works for me on all systems. let me know.

( im able to post little bit early , forgot i had VPN enabled at home )
Can this get re-upped to somewhere like mediafire that won't remove it after 10 downloads? Or is it already posted somewhere else?
@ Kricker.

Its hosted over on the sabnzb forums. Not sure if i'm allowed to post a direct link but you will see it in the 3rd party addons section. They have the most up to date version there.

The new version of sabnzb was released today which now has nzbmatrix support. Hopefully soon the xbmc plugin will control this as well. Its much cheaper than newzbin @ £10 for life and currently doesn't need an invite to join.

Would be a great setup when combined with mediarover. Basically turns your linux based xbmc setup into a full blown internet pvr system.

Mine is setup to download all my watched Tv Eps also and new 720p movies with a imdb score of 7 or higher that arn't in my library but adding nzbmatrix queuing xbmc would turn it into a tv / movie on demand box.

Only thing missing now is nzb streaming Big Grin
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] SABnzbd+ Controller (NBZ) Python Script for XBMC?1