Bug No Sound via streaming to Android Phone
Hi!
I am new to kodi and i love it.
I tried to stream a movie to my Android phone and it worked at chrome, but no sound.
Firefox is not working.
I read aboud to activate the Audio passthrough, but at the menu there is no entry. There is only the headline.
I read that the problem should be pulseaudio and the solution should be to remove pulseaudio.
But after removing pulseaudio there is the same behaviour. There is no entry to activate Audio passthrough.

Maybe someone can help me to get the sound working via streaming a movie to my cell phone?

Thank you very much.
Streaming from where?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-03, 03:08)=JTB= Wrote: Hi!
I am new to kodi and i love it.
I tried to stream a movie to my Android phone and it worked at chrome, but no sound.
Firefox is not working.
I read aboud to activate the Audio passthrough, but at the menu there is no entry. There is only the headline.
I read that the problem should be pulseaudio and the solution should be to remove pulseaudio.
But after removing pulseaudio there is the same behaviour. There is no entry to activate Audio passthrough.

Maybe someone can help me to get the sound working via streaming a movie to my cell phone?

Thank you very much.
What you do there has nothing to do with Passthrough.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Hi!
Tanks for the reply.
I stream from an old IBM x61 Notebook with 4GB memory. I only want to stream in my local network via wlan. I use a fritzbox 7490.
The cpu is about 12%max while streaming.
I tried to connect via vlc player and to play the movie this war. This worked with sound, but it stuck every few seconds while playing.

For me it looks the better way to stream via browser. But I need to get the sound working.

If any one could help me to get this working, this would be really cool.

Thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Sound via streaming to Android Phone0