Proposed changes to Watched status (video library)
hotzenpl0tz: Thanks for your help. I found a how-to in the forums and have both, the build from the t3ch package and the sdl version. I already installed the sdl-runtimes and glew32.dll, but it's the same with both exes, I can't access the shares, no matter wether I use name or ip, as stated above. I manually created the cache directory as I saw this in the log posted above. But this seems to be unimportant.

Just to make this clear, I'm not interested in using xbmc on my pc, I just want to be able to contribute something and help jmarshall with speeding up the library. So it's not important that I can play movies etc. the only problem at the moment is that I don't really know what I need to be able to help. Perhaps it's enough to be able to use the library. However, it might be helpful if I could scan my shares. I'll just wait and see.

jmarshall: Just tried Actors in XBMC_PC, it also crashes here, so there seems to be a real problem. All other queries work like a charm....

ForgotMyUsername
You need to use the DirectX version - I will provide it for you when it's ready to be tested in detail (I still need to do a little bit of stuff over the next couple of days).

SMB shares don't work, but that's not really much of an issue as you can just mount your shares directly on win32 (or they're already there).

The speed will obviously be far increased, but what I'm really after is indications as to what's missing UI wise for the smartplaylists + watched/unwatched tagging and so on. Unfortunately I can't test everything myself - I inevitably will miss things.

I'll PM you the link to a build when it's ready to be tested.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proposed changes to Watched status (video library)0